Introduction to Materials and Corrosion
The course covers the basics of materials selection and the different types of corrosion and degradation followed by all the corrosion mechanisms in the refining/petrochemical Industry.
Corrosion prevention, corrosion monitoring, quality and failure analysis and FFS (Fit For Service Analysis) will also be covered.
Starting corrosion engineers, inspection engineers and maintenance / operations staff who are involved with materials and corrosion issues.
This course will develop competencies (skills and knowledge) in the following areas:
- Materials selection Quality issues relating to materials
- Basics of corrosion
- The different corrosion mechanisms
- Specific corrosion and degradation problems in the Petro-chemical Industry
- Corrosion prevention, monitoring and control
- Failure analysis
- The Risk Based Inspection (RBI) process in relation to Integrity Management
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Competences addressed
- Corrosion engineering
- Reliability engineering
This course can be arranged for at client's location and can be tailored to the client's wishes.
For more information about this service please contact us through the Client Enquiry Communication form
on this site, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org